Garage Door Repair: Fast Solutions for Roller Garage Doors
We understand that homeowners can experience garage door problems during the most inconvenient times. Sometimes, the door won’t open at an ungodly hour or during the worst weather conditions. Aside from delaying your plans, these problems can also be dangerous to you and your family.
So, while you’re frustrated, you shouldn’t attempt to try a DIY solution. If you’re looking for quick service, Fix My Garage Door Repair technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to resolve your garage door woes. You can expect our 24-hour emergency garage door service to meet the highest quality standards at competitive rates. You can even get on-site cost estimates once you contact our technicians.
What Issues Would Need 24-Hour Emergency Garage Door Repair Service?
Garage doors are supposedly built to be sturdy and durable. After all, they are meant to protect your house for a long time. However, they eventually get worn out or damaged. At the earliest signs of problems, you should seek professional help.
However, we understand that homeowners are busy, and they want to delay repairs. However, there are damages that need to be addressed immediately. Otherwise, minor issues can turn into more expensive problems.
Emergency Garage Door Repair: When You Should Call the Pros
If you notice the following symptoms, contact garage door repair experts right away:
- The garage door won’t open or close
– It’s possible that there’s something wrong with the main gear. When this happens, make sure you let expert technicians diagnose the issue. If you need a gear kit replacement, it’s best that you leave the installation to professionals.
- The garage door is jammed, stuck, or uneven
– Faulty cables, worn pulleys, or bent tracks can cause this problem. Don’t attempt to fix the issue by tugging the wires or cables randomly. It’s best for experts to identify the issue.
- The garage door is noisy
– There are many reasons behind this issue. If you hear popping sounds, your rollers may be worn out. Meanwhile, the bearings or rollers will need more lubrication if there are squeaking noises. Frayed cables could produce a scraping sound. In any case, you shouldn’t diagnose the issue yourself. An expert technician should be able to make a proper assessment and provide an appropriate solution.
Here are other garage door issues that require emergency, speedy professional attention:
- Opener problems
- Malfunctioning keypad, sensor, or remote
- Faulty key sets, outside locks, hardware, or handles
Should You Hire Professionals for Fast Emergency Garage Door Problems?
Before you contact professionals for help, there are certain steps you need to take. For one, you should check if the opener and garage door are connected and plugged in. If you can open the door manually, then there must be something wrong with the opener.
You can also perform basic troubleshooting, like clearing the obstructions on the photo eye sensors or lubricating parts. However, if you’ve never done these before, you should turn to Fix My Garage Door Repair. Our technicians can go over and show you some basic care procedures that you can do in between regular tune-up and inspection calls.
When it comes to emergency garage door repairs in Edinburgh, Fife, Perth, West Lothian, St Andrews, Lothian, Dundee, and Borders, trust Fix My Garage Door Repair Service to be your reliable partner. Don’t risk your safety or damage to your property by attempting DIY fixes. Our experts are just a call away, ready to ensure your garage door is back in perfect working condition, anytime, day or night.